Register your interest

A brighter future for Erith

Home Finder

Clear filters
Property Search
Plot Beds Type Name Floor Tenure Availability Asking Price Details

* Help to Buy price is 80% of the FULL asking price – the remaining 20% of the full asking price is provided by a Government backed equity loan called ‘Help to Buy’ – all you need under this scheme for your new home is a 5% Deposit with a 75% mortgage combined with the 20% equity loan from the Government.